My client is is looking for a Telephony Administrator responsible for managing company’s Telephony Networks and Contact Centre technologies.
The role will be responsible for support of the Contact Centre environment, designing and implementing configurations to reflect business needs and participating in a major project to migrate service to a new, state of the art solution, supporting company's businesses worldwide
- Provide operational support of Global Contact Centre systems
- Ensure service continuity and resolution of issues
- Management of support processes and partners
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert and point of escalation for Telephony related issues
- Call flow and system design and development
- Engagement with business to capture requirements and translation into functional and technical specifications
- Executing the telephony pipeline - Management and delivery of stakeholder requests within agreed project timelines
- Support call centre reporting and analysis requests
- Drive continuous improvement of systems and configurations
- Communicate technical issues in an articulate and clear manner to business.
- Act as a champion and advocate for the capabilities of company's Contact Centre Systems
- Provide excellent customer service to stakeholders.
- Share knowledge with more junior team members and business users.
- Maintain documentation of as built environment
- Any other task as reasonable required by management to assist the business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Cisco Cloud Contact Centre technologies
- 3+ years with Cisco technologies within a Cisco Contact Centre environment
- Proven ability to successfully work towards SLAs and manage support processes
- Proven ability to manage escalations both internally and externally.
- Good practical knowledge and experience of international telco services.
- Experience of implementing Cloud Contact Centre a strong advantage, ideally in a global enterprise environment
- Experience of working within a fast-paced support environment.
- Experience of engagement with business stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills with excellent prioritising and time management abilities.
- Strong customer service skills, along with excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- A dedicated and motivated engineer who’s willing to go the extra mile.
- An enthusiastic and friendly attitude
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods accordingly
- Team player
- Self starter, able to work independently within a dispersed team
- Results driven with ‘customer first’ mentality