Our client is looking for an experienced LNG Engineer to join their company.
- High and broad level of technical expertise in cryogenic liquid/fuel gas engineering, with proven experience of managing LNG engineering work.
- Understand LNG gas system specifications and designs.
- Develop technical and operational procedures and use the safety management system to manage these documents.
- Develop and Implement Emergency procedures.
- Understand legislation, codes of practice, company standards and procedures applicable to LNG installations.
- Inspect, maintain and certify LNG assets in accordance with relevant company and industry standards.
- Ongoing competency building through interaction and benchmarking with industry experts.
- Fault-find and repair defects on LNG assets.
- Development, training and mentoring of Operations Staff, Area Technical Supervisors and an effective related contractor panel to support and service the LNG market.
- Manage equipment and parts stock levels to ensure no interruption to customer supply.
- Control handover of new LNG installations through development of handover processes, procedures and documentation in conjunction with the LNG Sales Engineer.
- Deal with internal departments, key customers and other third parties, including statutory bodies and emergency services.
- Review engineer & contractor work standards, highlight/rectify issues arising and deliver feedback required in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Conduct risk assessment of situations encountered routinely in the event of an incident/emergency.
- Investigate incidents at customer premises and preparation of associated reports with root cause determination
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years relevant gas industry experience
- Engineering degree (preferably Master’s degree)
- Chartered Engineer (desirable)
- Experience in project management and quality/safety
- Understanding of electrical, instrumentation & control systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, project management tools
- Full Clean Driving license
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Commercial awareness