Java Software Engineer
Our client is looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will have an experience of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Cloud Technologies (eg AWS, AZURE), REST, JPA and Messaging. The candidate will be responsible for leading a team of developers and carrying out code development in Java, microservices and APIs for digital platform.
- Manage a small team of developers and DevOps
- Deliver Sprint requirements working closely with Product Owner
- Write, test and maintain quality code
- Work with a small, empowered cross-functional team to deliver business value
- Define, maintain and improve IT architecture and best practices
- Provide support for other team members through code review, pairing and mentoring
- Support BAU IT activities such as bug fixes, patch release etc.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Cloud Technologies (eg AWS, AZURE), REST, JPA, Messaging (eg AMQP, Azure Message Bus)
- Microservices, Docker, and Containers
- Web Content Management, and E-commerce domain.
- Experience in Mesosphere, DCOS or similar frameworks
- Experience working in RDBMS and non-structured Document stores / name-value pair based DBs
- Experience using cloud based COTS tools for code development and operational maintenance
Sheffield, South Yorkshire