International Export Customer Service Advisor
Our client is now looking for an International Export Customer Service Associate to join their team.
The primary objective of this position is to provide added value and differentiation through provision of best in class Customer Service to company’s “European & “Export” customers. To provide answers, efficiently and on time information to customers. To take ownership and responsibility for assigned tasks, ensuring deadlines and service level standards are achieved. Ensure accurate data entry of customer orders & credits together with timely and accurate updating of the CRM system in accordance with company procedures and guidelines. Coordinate the whole export process through effective cross communication via multiple channels (Customer, 3PL, Freight Forwarders). To process export paperwork where required in a timely and effective way.
- Provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible to company’s international customers
- Ensure compliance with established customer service policies and procedures
- Explain, enforce existing policies; recommend and establish new policies or procedures to enhance customer support
- High level of Commercial awareness
- Provide relevant customer information to management (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Operations and Finance)
- Enter and update data into ERP System & CRM database.
- Awareness of international markets, export / import, International Trade documentation awareness
- Understanding of applicable Global Trade Compliance and Processes. Basic understanding of trading regulations, preferably within the Health Industry
- Familiar with Freight Forwarding, warehouse and general transportation industry terminology, desirable.
- Liaison with freight forwarders and courier companies and coordination of shipments in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to coordinate and manage High Value contracts and Complex tenders orders ( Including Internal and External Parties involved )
- Must be able to quickly and independently seek proactive solutions for the customer in unusual or urgent situations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree Level education and/or relevant experience in an export/international trade and logistics environment.
- Customer Service related experience is required, as is an ability & willingness to develop understanding of customer service standards, procedures, principles and practices.
- Must have excellent PC/system skills and be computer literate with strong skills of software programs like Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Outlook and other databases (ERP System & CRM).
- The Customer Service Associate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical & interpretive skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks,
- Manage time & prioritise based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to use good judgment & in a fast paced team environment.
- Strong Implementation & Follow-up Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills.
- Must be a dynamic, high energy, adaptable person, demonstrating company values, be calm & with a consistent demeanour and with a proactive approach
- Knowledge of the Ophthalmic Industry or Medical Device Industry is a plus.
- In addition, this role requires knowledge of International Markets and Trading rules and requires an appreciation of Export/Import paperwork and compliance (invoices / Bill of ladings / AWB / EUR1/ ATR1 / EXA / Letter of Credit / Cert of Origin). As well as good understanding of freight forwarding and logistics.
Milton Park, Oxfordshire