Internal Sales Executive
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious and driven Internal Sales Executive to join their successful sales team. The new role will be targeted at growing company’s presence in sports sectors such as swimming, gymnastics and tennis.
- Outbound cold calling to drive new named sales
- Lead to sale conversion from existing account referral’s
- Drive marketing / lead generation initiatives in line with business objectives, set by management
- Learn and be able to demonstrate all solutions remotely
- Create, maintain and execute a clear sales plan for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly sales activity
- Meet and exceed all bookings and revenue targets
- Meet and exceed all weekly and monthly activity expectations
- Support the external sales team when required
- Support Marketing and Support Teams with customer communication
- Support all internal sales activity.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Leisure management experience
- Some sales experience preferential
- Some cold calling experience preferential
- Proven ability to convert sales from leads
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer focused mindset
- Comfortable presenting benefit driven presentations to senior level executives
- Results driven with the credibility to influence at all levels and the ability to think outside the box to identify potential opportunities.
- Will have a proactive, optimistic, “can do”, solutions-driven approach that is both pragmatic and commercially viable
- Excellent team player, with strong demonstrable evidence of influencing and negotiating skills as well as the ability to forge strong internal and external working relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Ambitious, hardworking, excellent communicator with a proven track record of engaging and partnering with key stakeholders.