Our client is looking for a Cell Leader to help organizing and monitoring workflow whilst maintaining productivity, quality and good employee relations.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Proactively managing the area and staff in line with the plants environmental policy
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Together with Team leader and HR maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.Together with team Leader maintains work flow to achieve plant targets and budget requirements by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within processes
- Completes relevant production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries all in order to achieve plant targets and budget requirements
- Together with Team Leader implements controlled improvement & controlled change in line with the plants’ relevant procedures Maintains & improves quality standards by establishing and enforcing organization standards whilst maintaining production targets
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements in line with the plants’ relevant procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures operation of equipment by facilitating operator maintenance & calling for repairs if needed;
- Raising Production Process Issues in line with the company guideline
- Evaluating & proactively supporting the introduction new equipment and techniques as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A good understanding of manual, manufacturing processes
- Good computer skills
- ERP systems
- Previous experience in managing people