1st & 2nd Line Support Consultant
Our client is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated 1st & 2nd Line Support Consultant to join their Support Team.The successful candidate will enjoy a hands-on role in the delivery of first and second-line customer support.As a Support Team member, you will provide timely and efficient support to customers via phone, TeamViewer and/or email. You will be expected to use sound judgment and take decisions for each service request, you will diagnose, identify and apply prioritisation to the cases open to maximise customer satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain a thorough functional and technical understanding of the company’s products and tools used.
- Implementation and Support:
- To reactively & proactively support our customers through case management
- Troubleshoot customer support cases in a timely manner – meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Keep clients informed of progression with issues and provide follow up as necessary
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among clients
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM system
- Creating and updating training documentation to support enhancement
- Perform work outside of office hours as required from time to time
- Other duties as directed by line manager from time to time.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer support role
- Experience of the metals, engineering, logistics, textiles/garment or similar sectors desirable but not essential (Customer site visits will be provided as part of the induction training)
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a pressured environment while adhering to customer and project deadlines
- Simultaneously managing a number of tasks to completion within prescribed timeframes
- Ability to resolve conflict in a diplomatic and professional manner
- SQL skills desirable but not essential as training can be provided
Passionate about excellent service delivery and customer experience
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Personal focus, dedication and enthusiasm to the task at hand
Problem solving skills
Flexible “can do” attitude to work with a high attention to detail
Strong oral and written communication skills
Strong organisation and time management skills
Liaise well with other team members and customers
Flexibility and adapt to changing workloads.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire